ExPert Riser Solutions
Responsible for the overall set-up and operation of welding machines and equipment.
- Selects the proper electrodes, welding wire and welding fluxes according to MIP’s and welding procedures.
- Cleans parts to remove contamination before welding.
- Moves material with the appropriate equipment throughout the work area as needed.
- Changes weld electrodes, welding wire, welding flux or any other tooling to maintain quality and production standards.
- Must be able to Heli-arc weld and pass a 6G Position Heli-arc test prior to hiring.
- Assists management with recommending tool needs.
- Completes standard MIP job sheets for each job.
- Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Sets up and operates all phases of welding applications using clamps, fixtures and torches, working to specified tolerances.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Operates shop equipment and machinery in accordance with safety requirements.
- Reports problems or discrepancies to management.
- Maintains work areas in a clean, orderly manner.
- Conforms to ExPert Riser Solutions’ safety policies and shop safety rules.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Verbal Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior welding experience helpful.
Quality Training will be completed during New Hire Orientation.