ExPert Riser Solutions
Summary: Responsible for assisting in the overall set‑up of welding machines and equipment by performing the following duties.
- Sets up welding machines to weld parts according to work order and verbal instructions.
- Cleans parts to remove contamination before welding.
- Moves material with appropriate equipment throughout the work area as needed.
- Changes weld electrodes, welding wire, welding flux or any other tooling to maintain quality and production standards.
- Assists management in recommending tool needs.
- Completes standard MIP job sheets for each job.
- Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Cleans equipment and machinery as assigned.
- Conforms to ExPert Riser Solutions’ safety policies and shop safety rules.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Verbal Communication Skills Grinding/Buffing
Written Communication Skills Mechanical Aptitude
Ability to Work in Confined Spaces Reading Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior welding or weld shop experience helpful.